Ropa Vieja | Braised Shredded Beef Brisket | Cuban Recipes | Made To Order | Chef Zee Cooks
Quick Sautéed Cuban Beef
Oct 2, 2014
Briny olives, sweet raisins, and a fragrant, spiced tomato sauce give this simple ground beef dish huge flavor.
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 25
Total Time: 0 hours 25
long-grain white rice
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 1/4 lb. Lean Ground Beef
2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
can petit cut diced tomatoes in juice
1/2 c. raisins
1/2 c. small pimiento-stuffed green olives
1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. ground cumin
- Cook the rice according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Add the beef, increase the heat to medium-high and cook, breaking it up with a spoon, into very small pieces until no longer pink, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes (and their juices), raisins, olives, oregano, cumin, 1 tablespoon vinegar, and 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring the mixture to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining tablespoon vinegar. Serve over the rice and sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
Video: Cuban Steak Recipe Latin Food
How to Care for Hands and Apply Nail Polish for SpringtimeSummer Looks
A New Reason to Avoid Trans Fats
This Is the Low-Commitment Way to Change Your Hair This Summer
How to Tie in Learning Spanish to Your Interests
The Best Duffel Bags You Can Buy In 2019
How to Use Weekdone for Weekly Planning
Professional Contouring Tips from Korean Girls
Gucci’s Resort 2019 Collection Hits Stores and Already Has an Ad Campaign
15 Non-Candy Halloween Treats Your Trick-or-Treaters Will Love
Models not responsible for anorexia
How to Make a Cupcake Cone
4 Easy Ways to Remove Hair Dye From Your Skin
Date: 07.12.2018, 23:10 / Views: 81181