Greek meatball sandwich | Akis Kitchen
plain Greek yogurt
chopped fresh mint
1/4 c. water
1/4 tsp. each ground cumin, garlic powder and salt
plain dry bread crumbs
1 tbsp. Dried Minced Onion
1 tsp. ground cumin
1/4 tsp. each garlic powder, salt and pepper
Lean Ground Beef
medium Red Onion
2 tsp. olive oil
Warmed pocketless pitas
- Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat oven to 500ºF. You'll need 2 rimmed baking pans lined with nonstick foil.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in medium bowl, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve with meatballs.
- Stir bread crumbs, egg, water, minced onion, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper until blended. Add beef; stir with fork until thoroughly blended. Roll rounded Tbsps into balls; place on a lined baking pan.
- Put zucchini and red onion on other lined baking pan; toss with oil. Place vegetables on top rack, meatballs on bottom. Roast 20 minutes.
- Remove pans from oven, turn browned vegetables over, then push to one side and add tomatoes; turn meatballs. Roast meatballs and vegetables 5 minutes more or until zucchini is tender; toss together.
- Serve on pitas with lettuce if desired. Top with yogurt sauce.
Video: Greek Souvlaki Kebabs | Akis Petretzikis
MCM Eyes On The Horizon’ Collection
The Crunch-Less Abs Workout That Sculpts Your Stomach In All The Right Places
How to Help a Suicidal Family Member
This is a sad day for the United States and Ukraine, Maj. Gen. Clay Garrison, Commander of the California Air National Guard and the director of the Clear Sky exercises, said in a statement
The 1 Trick for Finding Your Ultimate Autumn Boots
51 Cute Summer Outfit Ideas to Try ThisSeason
Bedbugs Can Come With a Serious Emotional Toll, too. Taking These Steps Can Help
Review: How Craves Sex Toy Jewelry Looks On (And How It Gets You Off)
Creamy Bow-Ties with Broccolini and Ham
How to Protect Yourself from Holi Colors
DIY Nail Art Made Simple
21 Ways to Burn Fat Faster and Lose Weight
Whats The Seagan Diet And Is It Worth Trying
Knowing when to say when
Sofia Vergara is More Powerful Than the Queen of England According to Forbes’ AnnualList
Date: 05.12.2018, 21:13 / Views: 32531