How To Remove Pimples Overnight | Acne Treatment | ShrutiArjunAnand
How to remove pimples naturally at home
A pimple is a small pustule inflammations of the skin which develop when the sebaceous glands that are located under the hair follicles become overactive and get infected with bacteria. They are commonly found on the face shoulders, neck and back.
Pimples are the general skin problem faced by everyone. These pimples are caused by bacterial attack on the skin and block of the skin holes. These pimples take the beauty from us. These pimples are the barriers for the natural beauty. The kill the appearance .If they are present in large number and that condition is miserable and afraid to think about the situation. Pimples are produced due to oil productivity from the skin is stopped. Oily faces have the chances to get the pimples more. There are many pimple treatment products are available in the market. But if they are not suited for the skin you are victim of skin allergies.
Causes of pimples
How to get rid of blind pimples
- The trapping of oil on the pores of the skin can cause pimples to appear.
- The increased secretion of certain sex hormones during puberty can cause the occurring of pimples.
- Heredity is also a vital factor in causing pimples.
- Consumption of too much fried and oily foods also lead to appearance of pimples.
- Improper cleansing of makeup leads to the formation of layer on the skin which can cause pimples.
- Pressure of helmets or belts on the face can develop pimples.
- Reaction of certain medicines also develops pimples.
Types of pimples
There are two types of pimples—Pustulesare red or white elevations on the skin. They contain fluid. Papulesare just solid elevations with no fluid. These can be of different shapes and sizes.
So better to use the natural home remedies to treat the pimples. Below are the some of the natural tips to treat the pimples
Ice cubes are the widely used to treat the skin pimples. Take the ice cube and apply on the pimple are. It will decrease the redness and swelling .It makes the blood circulation easier and soothes the skin. Repeatedly do to for a week to get the results.
- Ice Application of ice on the affected area is the fastest method to remove the swelling, redness and inflammation caused by pimples. It also enhances blood circulation and cleans the dirt from the affected area and tightens the pores. Wrap pieces of ice in a clean cloth and apply it on the affected area.
Peppermint contains the anti bacterial and anti fungal properties which effectively works on the pimples. Peppermint leaves contains the antioxidants also they will clears the skin good and bacteria free. Apply the meshed peppermint leaves on the pimples area. Leave it for hour and wash after hour. Do it continuously for 10days to get the results.
How to get rid of pimples at home
Apply the lemon juice on the pimple area. Lemon contains the vitamin C clear the skin effectively. Dip the cotton ball on the lemon juice and apply on the affected area. Better to do it at night time. Wash your face at early morning .If your skin is not sensitive, adds cinnamon powder with the lemon juice and applies on the affected are gives the much better results than the lemon juice.
- Lemon Fresh lemon juicehelpsto get rid of pimples by drying them. Lemon juice can be applied directly on the pimples or it be mixed with cinnamon powder to make a paste and then applied on the pimples. Leave the paste overnight and wash it with lukewarm water in the morning.
Honey is the best useful home ingredient for the pimples. Apply the honey on the pimple area. Leave it for 1 hour and wash with lukewarm water. For better result apply it for whole month .Honey contains the antioxidants clear the dead cells in the skin.
Cucumber also the best remedy for the pimples. Cucumber juice clears the blocked skin pores and bacteria free. Take the cucumber juice and apply on the pimple skin. This juice contains the vitamin A, Vitamin C helps in treating the pimples.
Toothpaste is also works on the pimples. Apply the tooth paste on the pimple area and wash with water. Apply the paste in the night time. Wash it on the early morning.
Onion family contains the anti-fungal antioxidant property. Garlic will helps to kill the bacteria in the pimple area. Apply the garlic paste on the pimple and wash it after 1 hour.
Home remedies for pimple marks & scars
Papaya contains the antioxidants and vitamin A. Take the fresh papaya and cut it into pieces. Make the pieces crush and take the juice from them. Apply this juice on the pimples you can get the results better within week.
- Papaya isthe best cure for pimples which is done by reducing the inflammation and preventing the formation of pus in the pimples. Papaya gets rid of the dead skin cells with the help of its content papain that is found effecting in curing pimples. Mash some ripe papaya and apply it on the pimples. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing.
Some more homemade remedies for pimples
There are several types of lotions and medicines for pimples available in the market. These are not found to be very effective and take a lot of time. Here are some homemade natural remedies to get rid of pimples–
- Tea tree oil The anti-bacterial property of tea tree oil makes it an excellent agent to treat pimples. It helps in reducing the redness and inflammation formed around the pimples. Besides pimples, blackheads and whiteheads can also be efficiently cleared with tea tree oil. Dab a cotton wool ball soaked in tea tree oil and place it on the pimples. Wash it off after 15 minutes.
- Calamine lotion cleansing the face with astringent will open the pores and help the skin to breathe. After that apply calamine lotion and leave it on overnight. Wash it clear in the morning with cold water. Calamine lotion is found to be very effective in giving relief from pimples.
- Basil leaves Liquid extract from fresh basil leaves is an excellent remedy for pimples. Extract the juice of basil leaves by soaking them in hot water for half an hour. Apply this water on the pimples at night and clean the face in the morning. It has been found that this water clears the pimples in just one application.
- Orange peel and juiceare perfect remedy for pimples. Rub peels of orange gently on the pimples one after the other to avoid infection to spread in other parts of the skin. After that dab the area with cotton wool dipped in orange juice. Lastly wash the area with cold water.
- Banana peeland banana both have the power antioxidant to reduce inflammation, promote the growth of new healthy cells and get rid of pimples. Rub the banana peel on the affected area in a circular movement.
- Aspirin the aspirin tablet is found to be the fastest cure for pimples. Make a paste with crushed aspirin tablet and water and apply it on the pimples. Leave it to dry overnight. The anti-inflammatory content of aspirin reduces the swelling and clears the pimples by morning.
Video: How to Clear ACNE 4 Overnight | To Remove Pimples Natural Home Remedies | Pimples Treatment At Home
How to Determine Your Profit Margin
How to Perform a Headstand (Yoga)
Know the Types of Heart Disease in Children
Can Exercise Hurt You
Chocolate-Raspberry Cake II
7 Sleep Products That Will Help You Fall Asleep (and a Few That Won’t)
How to Prepare Wedding Gift Baskets
18 Things Every Woman Should Know About Getting an IUD
Rheumatoid Arthritis–Friendly Water Exercises
What The Heck Is This Pimple On My Eyelid
De babybuik van Meghan Markle groeit hard en is al heel goed te zien
How to Become Sexually Confident (for Women)
Health Tip: Treatment for ADHD
Style Christmas Your Way
How to Improve Your Cardiorespiratory Endurance