As We Speak: How to Make Your Point And Have It Stick
How to Get to the Point With Christ
"Create a new heart in me, Oh Lord..."
Have you ever sought a vision of the point according to Jesus, a reason for your existing, as a purpose beyond the ordinary: including work or play. Perhaps you are a Christian who has not gotten fully involved in doing much for Christ. Can you fulfill the purpose of God in your life as the actualization of God's plan? God has a plan. It is good, and never bad.
Obey the word (as the voice) of the Lord in the .Read the promises, commandments and urgings in the Bible.
Stop wishful thinking, but don't just start acting spiritual.Let God change you to be more like Jesus Christ. Be an example of getting the point of Christ.
Be sure that you are born again.Jesus said "You must be born again." so that means to:
Know this part of the point of life:to serve the Lord by also serving and loving your fellowman. Seek to accept these parts of the point:
- "He that would be great must serve."
- "Without faith it is impossible to please God."
Focus on what serving your fellow man means as "whatever you do is being done to God." That is notjust becauseGod is "all" and "in all" -- and so it impacts Him -- but it is because of what Jesus said about doing good to the least of these my children.
Pay attention to this point of life according to Jesus, as Jesus said:
- "I say to you 'Love your enemy. Do good to those that hate you and use you spitefully.' "
- "Whatever you do to one of the least of these my children you do to me."
Seek to do the things that you know Christ did because Jesus said:
- "The works (deeds) that I do -- you shall do also."
Come out of complacency by serving others more than ever before.Apathy and depression are right there with complacency, and the Lord can break those off of your life. God will accelerate the power of the Holy Spirit in your life and those that you affect. You can have a greater affect on strangers, your friends, family and acquaintances than you may think.
Allow God to soften the hardness of your heart to have compassion, and remove "cancer" (or call it "the rot") of sin by the grace and love of God.Then you can seek to avoid many weaknesses such as envy, jealousy, hatred,...
Pay back time:Jesus said that if you have cheated anyone out of money: "Pay it back three fold, triple!" Butnot to even askfor payment if a poor man owes you money. Give grace as if the borrower is a close family member that you can carry indefinitely.
Forgive:as God has forgiven us. That is not easy, but it is his command. He said: "If you love me you will keep my commandments. This commandment I give to you: 'Love one another.' " So, be concerned, not calloused, but be tender of heart, preferring the others good over yourself. Thinking better for the other, like: "You can go first." and "Have mine. It's good food" and so go beyond common courtesy.
Seek the point in a higher calling
Cleanse your mind of doubt; put on the whole armor of God for service to the house of the Lord.God knows the potential of evil, but He will not look upon evil or speak evil.
- "Cleanse your mind ye double minded."
Meet the Truth of the Gospel halfway.God will meet you there when you seek Him with a whole heart (core of being). God will take you, as one of His wayfaring children, and fill them with the spirit of the prophets -- like the spirit that was in Elijah -- The Holy Spirit.
Seek to understand and live out that understanding through the Spirit.
- "We have this treasure in this earthen vessels..." -- and Christ can unlock the vessel to release your blessing.
Abandon the old way, if that was self-centered life, and see the matter in the whole context that stands waiting beyond the threshold of your hearts desires.Not lust or greed, but "The Truth" who is renowned asJesus Christ(calledThe Way, The Life,andThe Truth).
Engage the passion for the Truth of the Gospel.Can you handle it?
For a new way of life you may do as Jesus said in the "Great Commission":
"Go into all the world and preach the Gospel: teaching whatever you have heard of me."
- Don't live wishfully: like when it is day wishing that it were night and when it night wishing it were morning.
- Get ready for the "rain," if you have been in a dry season in your spirit. You need showers of blessing.
- Think about emphasizing the beginning of wisdom: It is the fear of the Lord, for the Bible says that the "fear (full respect) of God is the beginning of wisdom" -- while also knowing that God is Love. That is a place to begin as the "point of life" in Jesus Christ and not so much in your own prosperity but in helping introduce the Gospel in the lives of others.
- The soles of your foot will find no rest until you turn to God with a trembling heart accept God's point in your life.
- Learn and engage the way of God -- or you will find no peace in your soul if you believe the point of life: show love.
Video: Persuasive Presentation: How to Get to the Point Effectively
How to Draw a Unicorn
The Healthiest Smoothies Of All Time
Investors ignore the weather
10 Formal Bridal Hairstyles For Your Wedding Day
Liam Hemsworth’s Training Secrets
Orajel Dry Mouth Moisturizing Reviews
How to Avoid Traffic Jams
The Cool Sunglasses Dakota Fanning Wears With Everything
How to Grow Out Your Natural Hair Color
2 Minutes To A Happier You
The Bride’s Manifesto – How To Ward Off The Wedding Crazies
6 Places To See The First Signs Of Spring
How to Keep Animals Out of Your Vegetable Garden