How To: Apple Music Student Discount
How to Contact Unidays
Unidays is a service that links retailers and college students, providing discounts on anything from laptops to clothing. If you need to get into contact with the company for account or purchase-related issues, use the support form on the Unidays customer website at . For business-related issues, visit the corporate page at . You can also reach out to Unidays over social media if you have customer service questions or complaints.
Contacting Customer Support
Visit the contact page on Unidays’ website.The most direct way to get in touch with Unidays is through their official website at . On the website, click on the small icon in the upper left corner of the page. The icon is a series of 3 horizontal bars, so it is easily recognizable. Then, click “Support” in the drop-down menu.
- Another way to reach a contact page is to click the “Contact” button in the bottom left corner of the screen. Scroll down or go to it directly at .
Click the “Other” button to reach the contact form.On the support page, you will see a list of 5 options. These options provide answers for topics like logging in and registration. If you need to get ahold of a live Unidays representative, the “Other” button takes you directly to the contact form.
- You can browse the FAQ options on the support page to see if your question has already been answered.
Use the “Contact” button instead if you are not a student.Clicking on the “Contact” button in the bottom left corner of the main Unidays website sends you to a different page. The page will list several options that each lead to slightly different contact forms. The options are “Student,” “University staff,” “Retailer,” and “Someone else,” and each contact form is sent to a different part of the Unidays support team.
- The student form is the same as the general contact form. The contact page is located at .
- The university staff contact form will ask you for your institution’s name. You can find it at .
- The retailer enquiry form asks for your company's name. It is located at .
- The “Someone else” option is for all other enquiries and can be accessed at .
Enter your personal information to submit a support request.The contact form has a few boxes for you to type in your name and email address. The final box on the page is where you explain your reason for contacting Unidays. Be as specific as possible when describing your problem so that the staff can help you more quickly.
- Make sure you use an email account you have access to. If you registered an account on the Unidays website, using the same email address helps.
Using the Business Website
Visit the official Unidays corporate website.The corporate website is different from the service site, so it has different contact purposes. Use this site for business-related questions, such as business partnerships, media relations, and job-seeking. Go to the official website at .
- Another site is at .
- You can use either the US or British site no matter where you are located. Both contact forms are the same and allow you to choose which Unidays office you wish to message.
Click the “Contact” button to access the contact form.On the website, click on the “Get in touch” or “Contact” button you will see near the upper right side of your screen. If you don’t see it, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find another contact button. The contact form may also be available directly on the website’s front page.
- Access the contact form directly at .
Type in your personal information to message Unidays.The first 3 boxes on the form are for your name, company name, and email address. Ignore the company name box if you do not have anything to type in. Click the next box to put in your reason for the message, such as “Partnership.” Underneath that, choose the office you wish to contact, then type in any additional comments you wish to add.
- Currently, Unidays has offices in Nottingham, London, New York, and Sydney.
- After you finish, press the “Send” button to submit the form. Waiting for a response can take anywhere from a few days to weeks.
Posting to Social Media
Visit the Unidays Facebook account if you wish to post a message there.Go to the Facebook page and reply to 1 of the official posts. With any luck, the person in charge of the Unidays page will see your comment and respond to it. Leave your comment on the most recent post, then check back periodically to see if you got a response.
- The official Facebook page is at .
- Avoid spamming the page. Wait at least 2 or 3 days to repost your comment. If it is urgent, try sending a message through the Unidays website.
Send a message to the Unidays Twitter account if you use Twitter.Unidays has several different regional accounts you can contact in addition to their main account. If you need a response from the company, post or send a message to the official help account first. You can then find the other accounts listed on the left side of the help account’s Twitter page at .
- The main Unidays account is at
- The U.S. account is at .
- The Australian account page is .
- The German account is located at .
Leave a message on their Instagram page as an alternative.Unidays maintains a few Instagram pages corresponding to different regions of the world. You can post to the main Instagram account if they don’t have a page for your region. Leave your comment and check back to see if you get a response. The main page is at .
- The U.S. Unidays account is .
- The Australian Unidays page is .
- Be patient, since getting a response can take some time.
- For urgent or official correspondence, use the contact page on the website.
- Getting seen on social media can take a while, so you may need to post your question a few times.
Video: How To Get A Free Student Email 2018 | PATCHED
Top homemade natural toothpastes for your dental care
How eggs give healthy hair
The Heart Disease Risk Factor You Havent Been Paying Attention To—But Should
How to Prune a Lemon Tree
9 Secret Calorie Bombs Lurking in Your Diet
Facebook Lite launches for iOS in Turkey
How to Do a Static Squat
How to Protect Yourself from Holi Colors
Is Inflammation Whats Causing Your Depression
How to write a novel, by four bestselling authors
Top 15 Home Remedies To Cure Mouth Ulcers
26 Amazing Statement Heels To Elevate Your Outfit
How to Buy an Exercise Band
Q: What’s the difference between an MD and a DO, and how do I choose
35 Spring 2019 Wedding Dresses That Wow