3 Game Day Dips – Vegan & 5 Ingredients or Less! - Mind Over Munch
Healthified Spinach Dip with Artichokes
4 cup(s) spinach, baby
slightly packed (4oz)
1 package(s) cream cheese, reduced-fat
(8oz) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise, reduced-fat
4 tablespoon cheese, Parmesan
1/4 cup(s) milk, fat-free
2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried
1 can(s) artichoke hearts
slices, if desired
assorted fresh vegetables (such as fresh pea pods, halved crosswise; red sweet pepper strips; shredded carrot; and/or bite-size cucumber strips)
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 1-quart shallow glass baking dish or 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
2. Place spinach in 2-quart microwavable casserole; add 1/4 cup water. Cover; microwave on High 2 minutes. Drain well, pressing spinach with paper towels to remove excess liquid. Chop spinach.
3. In large bowl, beat cream cheese with spoon until smooth. Beat in mayonnaise, 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, the milk, garlic and basil until well blended. Stir in spinach and artichokes. Spread evenly in baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon cheese.
4. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until heated through.
Video: Healthy Dark Chocolate Avocado Cookies! Super Easy & Bakes in 10 minutes!
Will Online Food Companies Replace Actual Grocery Stores
Burn Survivor Shares Pregnancy Photos to Inspire Others
Padma Lakshmi Claps Back at Fan Who Told Her to Stop Mentioning Race EveryTime’
How to Save Money on Surety Bonds
Snapback Hairstyles for Guys-25 Ways to Wear Hair with Snapback
25 Cute Winter Outfit Ideas for 2019 – Outfits for Winter
The Six Principles of Weight Training for Women
Heme, the essential nutrient youve never heard of
Its Official: These Are the Most Versatile Jeans in History
Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt welcome a baby boy
Date: 13.12.2018, 00:40 / Views: 92454