All Natural Nutrition Bar | Shilpa Shetty Kundra | Healthy Recipes | The Art Of Loving Food
Healthier “Energy-Boosting” Granola Recipe
Yield: 3 1/2 cups | Serving size: 1/4 cup | Calories: 93 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1mg | Carbohydrates: 9g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Protein: 3g | SmartPoints: 3
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, optional sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients. Evenly spread granola on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake granola 15 minutes, stirring after 8 minutes. Allow to cool completely before storing in a covered container.
- Enjoy this delicious and healthy granola over oatmeal, as a breakfast cereal, or mix with 1/2 cup Greek yogurt.
Video: Healthy No-Bake Energy Bites | 3 Delicious Ways
How to Balance Body pH
Edamame, Pea and Wasabi Dip with Tortillas
5 Proportion Tricks Practically Every Celebrity Lives By
The girl who turned kissing into art
The new app which shows you how alcohol will affect your looks
5 Effective Ways to Actually Get What You Want inBed
Three bits of helpful information for your health
The 1 Trick for Finding Your Ultimate Autumn Boots
The Best Dry Shampoos According to 7 Top Stylists
Coming and Going
The Healthy Perks of Peanut Butter
How to Print from the Samsung Galaxy Note 3